I have my SB3 volume manually set to 100%.  Windows XP.  Ever since the
official 7.1 SC whenever I use lastFM through SC my volume drops to
-20DB.  Is this part of the volume problem?  Everyone I've seen with
that problem has the volume fixed in the setting of SC.  I don't. Mine
is manually set with the remote and left there. I like having the
option to lower the volume with the SB remote if I can't find my
receiver's remote.  In the 7.1 beta's I never had this problem.  Do I
need to go to a nightly to fix it?  Thanks

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality