Hi -

I've tried to check the forums, but haven't seen any info on this
problem:

>From time to time, the information on the "Now Playing" screens is not
properly updated.  It will start out correct, but if I add songs or use
the "Play" button to start a whole new group of songs, the "now playing"
screen will continue to show the old songs.  Often, when this has
happended the Receiver will continue to properly move on to new songs,
but the controller will not show the song changes, sticking to the
previous song as "Now Playing." Also, at times, I have shuffled the
playlist, and the songs being played do shuffle, but the playlist
continues to show the old, unsorted order.  Turning off the SBC and
restarting it cleans up and corrects the playlist - I do NOT have to
restart SqueezeCenter

I'm running 7.1 on an HP Mediasmart Server, which seems to run
smoothly, except for this problem.  I have the latest firmware for the
SBC, which I am using with an SBR and a Squeezebox3.  I am running also
MusicIP, and have installed CustomBrowse and AlienBBC.

--
BlueWombat