I have the same problem. In fact, I have it soooo much it really is an
issue. I don't yet have a solution and just started my search for one
about 1 1/2 minutes ago. If you find one please PM me and i will do the
same for you.

I also have another problem, more lately, when I choose a song on the
controller within an album it plays a different song than the one I
chose. I think this is an issue with the random setting, but I need to
explore it further too. Do you, or anyone else, find anything similar?
It does not seem to do this on the computer, only the controller.

--
renkinj