SuperQ;332287 Wrote:
> Actually, you don't even need to wire the set top box, just plug it into
> the back of the transporter and use network bridging mode.  This way the
> set top box will get full time access via your transporter's wifi.  I
> did this a while back to stream video with no dropouts.

I tried the wireless bridge. It works apparently, but every 15 minutes
or so I get a warning message that fills the screen, informing me that
I do NOT have an Internet connection. But my cable TV never shuts
down.

Based on input here, I will get a double socket installed and use the
second one for the Transporter until I need it for something else. Then
I can always go wireless again for the Transporter.

Al Jones

--
Al Jones