bobkoure;332614 Wrote:
> A lot of this stuff seems to be forgotten now that we're running
> machines that make Z80 and 8088 based systems look less than pitiful...
Thank god I'm not the only older person on the forum today. I remember
Z80s like they were only yesterday. Somewhere in a box I think I still
have one ....

In any case, back on topic, I'd like to reinforce the suggestion
someone else made further back. Switch to the classic skin from the
default one. On my machine, no slouch (1.8GHz, 1GB RAM, W2K, IE6), it
made all the difference in the world. I was told something about IE6
and the default skin don't play well together.

--
Michaelwagner