I'll reply here since Wiki updating is not recommended prior to morning
coffee :-).

I am using a Linksys WRT 54GS.  I have used it with stock FW up until a
month ago with no trouble.  A month ago I upgraded to dd-wrt so I could
configure static DHCP addresses.  I am using v24sp1 mega build (my
hardware is rev 1.1).  No troubles at all with my SB.

I use WEP and do not broadcast my SSID.  I have had an SB3 operating at
~20% signal with no performance issues.

My house is a center hall colonial with a finished basement.  The
Linksys is in the basement and provides full wireless coverage
throughout the house, including the top floor.  I upgraded the antennas
with a pair from Radio Shack that cost $7.  This was done to improve
WiFi coverage on the deck for Logitec controller usage.  This very
cheap upgrade gave me coverage on the deck and boosted my SB3 signal on
the top floor from ~20% to ~80%!

In short, I have found this router to be very compatible with my SB
devices.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 1 duet.  SuSE 10.2 Server running SqueezeCenter 7.2