> Its in beta, works only on Windows, and has nearly nothing to do with
> SqueezeBoxes, Duets, Transporters, Booms, or SqueezeCenter.

Pat - you should really take a break instead of reading this thread :-).

As you can imagine I am interested in knowing what people think about this
browser and SC. If already I have to accept bugs opened against IE8(!),
I'm happy to see others have done their homework and just work as
expected. And even much faster than that.

And then this discussion is even more interesting than the color of the
next Boom or whether to include a pony with it or not.

Michael