mherger;336711 Wrote:
> As you can imagine I am interested in knowing what people think about
> this browser and SC.

One thing I see in Chrome, as I've seen reported elsewhere for other
browsers, is the way the left-hand side of the Default skin is
rendered.  Seeing the dark status (library stats) bar crunched up
against the first part of the page as it begins to render, then get
pushed down the page to the bottom where it belongs, is a little
klunky.  It would be smoother if that bar could always stay glued to
the bottom.  Could it be just a matter of the order in which the page
content is written?

The other thing that's a bit annoying is the appearing/disappearing
"Waiting for 192.168.x.x" that appears in Chrome while it waits for
server content.  I'm not sure if it always does this, or if it's just
during AJAX type updates.

--
JJZolx

Jim