bpa;336743 Wrote:

> * add functionality to use common ff/rew mechanism for 7.1

Did I mention that this doesn't work on my installation either?

I've decided to entirely re-install my whole 7.2 installation from
scratch and re-set it up manually (I really hate having to do this). I
think I may have too much crap hanging around from all the betas I've
been running (including the Boom new streaming branch), various
uninstalled plugins and too much fiddling.

It's not just the BBC stuff that's getting my goat. My players seem to
have a mind of their own and synchronise by themselves (and the only
way to unsynchronise them is to turn one off!) and one of the SBCs
keeps failing to find the player is is supposed to be controlling (it
can find all the other players however and the other SBC can find the
missing player!).

I seem to have ghost in the machine.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

On average people have fewer than two feet.

http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen