It's here r2907 is/was the jive for 7.3:

http://update.slimdevices.com/update/firmware/7.2.1/

r2907 is also the jive for 7.2.1, this was the one for 7.3 in my
jive.verson file in my 7.3 install.
And the one that was installed some days ago when I installed the 7.3
that was current then.

but if you actually read my last reply, i think you should use r2873 on
7.3 until a next version is released.
Theres is probably a very good reason for removing it, I found one
serious bug in it, there could be more.
Beta testing is fun you got to see the latest development, but things
like this (or worse )is to be expected a beta IS for testing things.
There was no significant difference between 2873 and 2907 that was
apparent to an end user like me.

--
Mnyb