peter;343284 Wrote:
> ioncube wrote:[color=blue]You mean you didn't get the 'Stone Stereo'? :(
> I wonder how they sound...

If the garden design had similar type rocks then I'd have been tempted,
although I think that the rocks are directional and would give a more
focussed sound than the omni speakers. The omnis should give more
flexibility for listening position.  There are also problems with foxes
and cats abusing features of the garden so maybe the speakers will be
useful for part of my active animal deterrent project (motion triggered
water jets) as the lion poo didn't work.

--
ioncube