street_samurai Wrote:
> Can I suggest that you have a look at your ID3 tags in an editor like:
>
> http://www.mp3tag.de/en/
>
> or
>
> http://users.otenet.gr/~jtcliper/tgf/
>
> And ensure that your tags are properly defined. If you downloaded the
> tracks from P2P theres a good chance that they aren't correct.
>
> Load the whole collection and spend a couple of hours fixing all your
> tags. It takes some time but it'll be worth it since you won't ever
> need to worry about it again.
>
> ss.

I'll check this out. I bought all my CD's and convert to mp3 with
iRiver's media Jukebox, this connects to the internet and aquires the
tags from there. On the otherhand, I also ripped a few of my CD's at
work (faster computer) and there used the latest version of Window's
Media Player that also collects the ID3 tags but from a different
source.

This is very interesting, and maybe one of the rippers tags don't work
with this latest version.

I'll try and investigate this tomorrow, thanks for the idea. You have
me thinking now.

--
Justme