I have a Transporter, SB3, Receiver, Boom and two Controllers.

Although I have no real problems with the controllers I find
remote/SB3/Transporter set up quicker to use and more reliable. I like
being able to just look up from wherever I am in a room to see the SB3
display. I like the responsiveness of the remote and the fact that the
numerous buttons make it much quicker to navigate long lists reliably
(without overshooting!). I also like the assured reliability of the
remote. It always works, whatever.

I like the controllers too though, especially for artwork and
readabilty of text such as long comments fields and Last.fm stuff.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

On average people have fewer than two feet.

http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen