tipsen;344112 Wrote:
> It would probably work but what annoys me is that it used to work - I
> remember playing Rob Thomas on earlier occations and now it doesn't
> work anymore - something must have changed... and maybe I can unchange
> it and get SC to index properly without renaming to wrong names...
Rename the directory, but leave the tag with the correct title and
you'll be fine for indexing and browsing via anything *except* Browse
Music Folder.

--
aubuti

LinkStation HD-HG (debian) feeding:
*Basement:* SB2 > JVC JA-S44 > ESS Tempest LS8; *Kitchen/Dining:* SB
Duet > AudioSource Amp100 > 2 pairs Polk RC60i; *Living room:* SB3 >
Technics SA-EX140 > Bose Acoustimass 3; *Bedroom:* SB Boom + SBC;
*Study:* SB Duet > Klipsch ProMedia 2.0; *Kid's bedroom:* SB2 > Klipsch
ProMedia 2.0