Hello,

There is one distinct feature that I miss on my
Squeezeboxes/Squeezecenter: the ability of creating a new playlist
without interrupting playback of the current song.

Often times when I listen to random songs from my library, I stumble
upon some artist or album I haven't heard in a while and I want to
continue my listening with that material.

I am therefore looking for a function on SqueezeCenter which lets me
wipe the current playlist but does not interrupt the playback of the
current song, sort of like "cropping" the currently played song,
removing all others. I could then just add my new playlist using the
"add" functionality.

Obviously I could just manually delete all other songs, but with
playlists of >10 songs this is very tedious.

Is there a plugin or a hidden preference which would enable such a
functionality?

Thanks,

Silvio

--