justreturned;344620 Wrote:
> I am therefore looking for a function on SqueezeCenter which lets me
> wipe the current playlist but does not interrupt the playback of the
> current song, sort of like "cropping" the currently played song,
> removing all others. I could then just add my new playlist using the
> "add" functionality.
This doesn't do exactly what you want but it's close: press and hold
the add button (+) on the remote (works on both IR remote and SB
Controller) for the new tracks you want to add to the playlist, and
they will jump the queue to play immediately after the current track.
On some of the SC web ui skins you also have a "play next" option that
does the same thing. Eventually your old playlist will ascend to
current, but at least it meets your goal of changing your playlist
without interrupting the current track or manually deleting all the
other playlist entries.

--
aubuti

LinkStation HD-HG (debian) feeding:
*Basement:* SB2 > JVC JA-S44 > ESS Tempest LS8; *Kitchen/Dining:* SB
Duet > AudioSource Amp100 > 2 pairs Polk RC60i; *Living room:* SB3 >
Technics SA-EX140 > Bose Acoustimass 3; *Bedroom:* SB Boom + SBC;
*Study:* SB Duet > Klipsch ProMedia 2.0; *Kid's bedroom:* SB2 > Klipsch
ProMedia 2.0