I am a long-time customer, currently own 4 Squeezeboxes.  I have been a
fan of Slimdevices and recommended these products to many friends and
family.

With 7.2, I have found my significant investment unusable.  The bugs
and lack of communication about the bugs is absolutely disgraceful.
Scanner crashes and inability for Squeezecenter to restart reliably
have pretty much eliminated our use of our Squeezeboxes.

I am running the current, updated version of Windows XP, on a Dell,
using ITunes as my library.  That is the very definition of the most
common setup used in the United States.  To release software with such
glaring, critical bugs and not do anything about it is just
inexcusable.

When will Slimdevices be releasing fixes?  Do not suggest I review my
ITunes libraries to search for filetypes this release is suddenly
choking on.  That's not my job -- that's Slimdevices job.

--
briodp