Siduhe;344858 Wrote:
> My reply was aimed at the original poster who has upgraded from an
> earlier version and running on XP.  Are you also having problems?  If
> so, can you explain a bit more?  I would definitely give 7.2.1 a try -
> it contains small, safe bug fixes from 7.2, so is not at all like
> running the beta 7.3 where things may break at any time.
>
> http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/latest/7.2/

I appreciate the offer for help but my troubles have been covered
pretty well in a couple other threads and bug reports. 7.2.1 is great
and has worked for me so far (I grabbed a nightly as soon as my bug was
closed) - but I would suggest that most folks aren't going to see that
as its still not officially released. I'd like to see these "dot
releases" come out a little quicker personally - especially when there
has been a bit of trouble.

Again - I appreciate your response as opposed to complaining about the
complainer ;)

--
kanoot