Just found this

Philip Meyer;341107 Wrote:

> Have you set a SqueezeCenter music path in the settings?  Some people
> were apparently told to clear the SqueezeCenter music path to avoid
> duplicates when reading song data from MusicIP.  As it will now be
> reading song tag information through the SqueezeCenter scanner, it
> needs to be told where to find the data.
>

> Phil

So just to check, the standard setup for musicip tells you to clear the
SC music folder path, I have done this. With the new plugin you
shouldn't have this cleared? I have now put the folder back and am
rescanning.

second quick one, with the SC folder in place, when should the read
song data box be checked and when should it not be?

when doing a full initial scan?
when updating new music? (as in if i've burnt a cd, then got SC to find
it through browsing the music folder, can I not have this ticked and SC
will just look for the musicip mixable info?)?

Cheer for all your efforts.

--
Gibbo