>Does the patch work with 7.2.1? I updated and now seem to have lost the
>features? tried reverting to 7.2 and still no joy.

One of the official developers took my patch and applied it to the source code
properly - I think this went in 7.2.1.

If you have the official support, you shouldn't need to replace the plugin at
all.

However, the setting is a bit different - Instead of "Read Song Data" checkbox,
there is an option for "Use MusicIP" called "Only read mixable status from
MusicIP", which is a bit more user-friendly.

>Not done a full wipe and reinstall as i'd rather not lose everything,
>but I have tried reinstalling the patch many times.

You should never lose anything by doing a full wipe and reinstall (other than
time!).

Phil