>Can anyone do me a favour and list the simplest way to get MusicIP
>(with Phils patch) and SlimCenter to integrate new music? I am running
>MusicIP headless.

This is my full process for adding new music:

1. Rip new music to hard disk with EAC.
2. Correct tags with Mp3Tag.
3. Use Foobar to add Replay Gain tags.
4. Open MusicIP GUI and analyse the new songs.
5. Save the MusicIP library (or exit MusicIP GUI).
6. In MusicIP Headless server, Reload cache.
7. In SqueezeCenter, scan for new/changed music.

>It's the bit where the MusicIP tags get added to the new files that
>confuses me. When does that happen in this process?

With my patched MusicIP enabled, it will not read the metadata from MusicIP.
The SqueezeCenter scanner is used to find new songs and reads the tags from the
source files, then it checks whether each new track is mixable in MusicIP.

Phil