The issue boils down to the play this file command to SC which goes ok..
and then doesnt stack it.  The MIP request works fine.

I already use a lot of CLI commands just a shame the documentation for
SC is so poor and pretty impenetrable to the novice perl gardener..
maybe one day it will have a stronger API and proper support from SC
devs for plugin devs who add bells and polish the fragile shell that is
SC.

Though I reckon by the day that comes along I will have long got bored
of it!

--
cparker

www.spicefly.com - Visit for an enhanced Interface for MusicIP and
integration tips and tricks, Plugin coding tips, Spicefly SugarCube the
MIP AutoDJ plugin and Spicefly Weather!