I have a playlist I keep putting in favorites, thinking it will be a
quicker way to get to it. This is a playlist I generally do not want to
play in its entirety; I just want to browse it and choose individual
items to play from it. But when the playlist is accessed via the
favorites menu, all you can do is play it and not browse it. Is this
the way a favorite is supposed to behave?

Unfortunately, I keep forgetting this and I put the playlist back in
favorites until I remember again that browsing a playlist in favorites
is not possible. Aaaaahhhh!

--
MeSue

Sue