MeSue;347710 Wrote:
> So, I guess  this is the way Favorites are supposed to work? Does anyone
> think the ability to browse from favorites is enhancement-worthy?

Yes.

I've always thought that it makes absolutely no sense to be able to
mark most of what you're able to as a favorite.

For instance, why would anyone mark the 'Rock' genre as a favorite,
only to have the ability to queue up 10,000 tracks all at once?  I
guess you then play them randomly.  There are much better ways of doing
that which don't take five minutes to put all the tracks into a playlist
and shuffle them.

Why mark a 'favorite' album?  So you can play it every day?  That's
something your 10 year old kid does just before you strangle them.

Certainly nobody is going to bother to mark a favorite track.

A favorite artist?  Maybe.  But again, it gives you little more than
the ability to throw all their tracks into the playlist and shuffle
them.

In the current implementation favorites are only useful for radio
stations.

--
JJZolx

Jim