mvalera;347439 Wrote:
> We will not support iTunes DRM protected songs... because Apple won't
> sell us the license to do so.
>
> Until that changes, it's impossible for us to support iTunes DRM.
>
> Mike

And herein lies the true danger of DRM.  Someone else (Apple in this
case) controls what, where, when, how, and on what device they *permit*
you to utilize *their* music!
Even though you legally purchased that music, as long as someone else
holds the keys then it really belongs to them not you.

It's no different than you buying a car and giving the key and control
of that car to someone else.  You want to drive your car somewhere that
the key holder doesn't approve of, then you don't go.   :)

Though I suppose it's the same as marriage.    :)

--
toby10