I have not subscribed to Pandora (and maybe I should and will)...

At this point I am just trying to troubleshoot and understand what is
going on...  So I have had my SqueezeBox products now for about 30 days
(I am guessing, since it appears that my Pandora subscription/trial has
probably ended)...  Pandora continues to work fine on my Booms and on
my Duet...  But no longer works on my SoftSqueeze client...

I would have expected that if my trial expired, that it would shut down
on all my devices...but it appears that SoftSqueeze is the only client
locked out...

Can anyone explain what is happening?

Thanks...

--