I must say I was hugely impressed with the duet the first days both
after reading the reviews and using it myself.

but then things happened...

I had my family that visiting me and was looking forward to show them
my duet and had spoken wodely about it to my technic interessted family
members.

But sadely they left my convinced that this was unstable piece of music
player and I could surely keep it for my self.
remember it is quite expensive.

It just doesnt work properly. If I restart the settings on the
controller it last one, maybe 2 days of we are lucky, and then it just
doesnt find my mp3 server. I need to restart the computer and reset the
duet controller.
This is a MAJOR Flaw and MUST be repaired SOON!
I Have all the respect for people using time for this, but remember us
customers that actually pay for the product...

at good will, this is juswt a beta product.

another thing, why is it a difference between squeezecenter and duet?

If I change settings in center it doesnt apeear in the Duet?
remeber, it is the Duet my wife actually need to use, not the
squeezecenter!

I am wery sorry, this product is just what I was looking for and if it
had worked properly, it is a bullseye for me and my wife.

but when we must reset the controller every day, then it is useless for
my wife...

I have recommended this duet for a lot or friends who dont understand
why I bought it. not always, but alot of times when I am trying to show
them, I need to run down to the basement and reset my mp3 server,  then
reset my duet to just play some music!

is there any chance that there will be a update that make it work over
several days?

sorry...

--
hammond