Ross L;341127 Wrote:
> If you see this please reply to this thread with your wireless router /
> access point model number and version, and firmware version. As well
> please share your wireless encryption settings, and DHCP status. Also
> please let us know if this is a "standard wireless" setup or bridged
> (Receiver connected via Ethernet), and finally the firmware version of
> the controller available in Settings -> Advanced -> About.

Thomson Speedtouch 585, release 6.1.4.3; WPA-PSK; standard wireless
(using an SB3 not a Receiver); Controller (beta) r2673 with IP address
192.168.1.74, shown on both Controller and router settings.

Symptoms: Controller is left in cradle every night.  It shows the clock
fine, but when picked up the wifi indicator is blue and it cannot
connect to the server.  My workaround is simple - don't leave it on or
switch it off then back on!

--
adamslim

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have
others

SB+, EAR V20, Lowther Big Fun Horns with PM6As
Living Voice OBX-R2s stuck in a corner looking lonely
SB3, Charlize, Harbeth HL-P3ES

Whoops I seem to have bought a record player...