Same here - with the new 7.2.1 all of a sudden my Receiver has gone
dark. When trying to reconnect it with the Controller, the controller
will off me 2 players, one with a cryptic name (which I assume is the
Receiver as it tries to rejoin but has forgotten who he is), and then
the old name of the player. Then the receiver will go green, then blue,
then dark again.

This is irritating. 30 minutes into it and I will have to go for a
factory reset, and eneter everything from scratch. Then it will work
again until this happens again in a few weeks.

--
pablolie