This is my first posting. I've been using Squeezebox now since 2003.  I
have the SqueezeBox version 2 and bought the Squeezebox 3 last year.
Want to add another one.  Anyway, on to my topic.  I've read through
the majority of the forum postings regarding the ability to display
album art and song info on a remote LCD monitor.  I would like to have
a remote LCD monitor (perhaps coupled to a mini ITX system running DSL
or some other small OS) to display the album art and song info of the
song currently being played.  While there are some good links in some
of the forums, none really give a step by step how to. I know I can
just point a browser to my squeezecenter server but that is too much
info to casually display for the average person. Just thought another
monitor would be really cool that just shows the "Now Playing" info
with the Album artwork :-)

Anyone have any thoughts?

--
starfleetcommand