booguss;353428 Wrote:

> I use 7.2.1 and since it works, there is no need to get the 7.3 Base,
> UI and Strings, or?
>
> What I want to be able to do is change the background color to black,
> so I tried to code like this but it wont work... What am I doing
> wrong?

> <*bgcolor="Black">*
>
> Anyway, this is a really simple yet effective solution to something I
> have been looking for for quite a while..
>
> Cheers!
>
> /boo

No, you really don't need the 7.3 Base, UI or Strings but they offer a
additional functions that you can add to your html code. See the
earlier threads in this forum by mherger.  My html code uses some of
them.

For the background color, that is in the style section of the html

html, body {
        font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
        line-height: 1.33;
        color: #ffffff;
        background-color: #000000;
        margin: 0;
        padding: 0;
        }

If you change the background-color from #000000 (black) to another
number, the body background behind the album art and song info will be
changed to that color.

Let me know how that works for you.

--
starfleetcommand