I brought my receiver down to my router, I took the battery ut of the
controller and then put it back in. I then plugged in the receiver.
This worked after a 5-10 minute wait.

I then unplugged the reciever and put it where it belongs.

I had to turn the receiver on and off and unplug it once it this
worked.

I do not have a connection to the Slim internet radio channels.

Trying to connect to these leads me to a dark receiver and I needed to
go through the above procedure to get things working.

However my slimserver works fine for my ripped music.

Clearly there are serious software/firmware issues that need to be
addressed.

Help??

Joel

--