MrGadget;354770 Wrote:

> I know lots of people are using an ipod Touch to control the system via
> the web page and it seems that most people are very happy with it. Do
> you have to use iPeng for this to work or does ipeng make the GUI
> easier to navigate compared to the normal Squeeze Centre web page? To
> install iPeng do you have to do anything to the ipod Touch that will
> void the warranty?

The iPeng skin/plugin is a plugin for the SqueezeCenter SERVER that
will give you a iPhone like UI. It runs entirely in the browser, so no:
you will NOT violate anything :-)

The native iPeng app (coming soon :-) will hopefully be distributed
through the AppStore, so, again: it will not violate anything.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng at penguinlovesmusic.com