Nope. It's a totally random name from my point of view. I was thinking
somebody might have been messing with me, but I've now added a password
to SqueezeCenter and blocked incoming connections from outside my home
network. (Why incoming connections are allowed by default escapes me.)

Interestingly if I look at my list of players on SqueezeNetwork, it
thinks this particular player is connecting from an IP address that,
according to ARIN WHOIS, is in Europe. (I'm in the USA.)

Is it possible that somehow whatever "unique" identifier is built in to
the player isn't all that unique, and I'm having a rename war with
someone in Switzerland?

--
NordicSeattle