peter;356256 Wrote:

> I don't like SoftSqueeze either as a user experience. I'd like to have
>
> an application with a computer user interface. Fast and sleek end
> making
> good use of the PC's mouse and keyboard. A PC/OS/X/Linux desktop
> application and not a web interface or Controller imitation. Something
>
> I'd like to use when I'm sitting behind my PC.

I agree that it would be nice to be able to create a playlist with drag
and drop, and other things that come with a traditional application.

> That's nice, but it's not a PC application. It's a status screen.

It's SqueezePlay in full screen mode, and has all the functionality of
the Controller. I would think/hope something like a drag and drop
playlist editing could be added as an applet, among other things to
make it feel like a more traditional app.

--
Skunk

http://www.last.fm/user/TheSkunk/