booguss;359644 Wrote:
> Looks nice Starfleet :-) Good work!
>

> Well, for me it's all a mess when I replace those .js files with the
> 7.3 builds, neither FF3 nor IE7 works:
>
> How come? I really like his to work :-)
>
> Cheers!
>
> /Boo

hmmmm. Ensure Java Script is enabled in both IE and FF.  I've this
happen to me last night. The family room computer was displaying
exactly what your screenshot shows but my other computers were showing
it just fine.  I even rebooted the family room computer where the
display wasn't right but it still wasn't working. Probably banged my
head on the wall a few hundred times because logically it should work
if it works on my other PC's. I did upgrade my SqueezeCenter to 7.2.1
around the time it stopped working for me. During the upgrade, I made
sure I restored my SqueezeJS folder (from a backup taken prior to
upgrading) but still was banging my head on the wall because it worked
on all of the computers except the one in the family room. After about
30 minutes of trying everything, I decided, on a whim (or just that I
needed to relieve some stress) I started some music up and refreshed
the web browser using CTRL-F5 for a clean refresh and viola!. Doesn't
quite make sense to me but, hey, it worked.

I also discovered that if SqueezeCenter is set to another player, this
version of the html will display that players "now playing" because I
replaced the 'choosePlayer' function with the player name.

Enough of my rambling..... hope my suggestion helps.  I'd like to see
you get this working so let me know how it goes.

--
starfleetcommand