mherger;359836 Wrote:
> > Well, for me it's all a mess when I replace those .js files with the
> > 7.3 builds, neither FF3 nor IE7 works:
>
> Starfleet - I don't know how this can work on your system. Between 7.2
> and 7.3 we've updated the underlying JS framework which required some
> incompatible changes. I would expect it to break :-/.
>
> --
>
> Michael

So, even though I'm running SqueezeCenter 7.2.1 with the 7.3 js I
downloaded from the nightly builds to use some of the extra features
(such as track title without track number), you're saying when I
upgrade SqueezeCenter to 7.3, when its released, this html will break
completely?

Here's my setup:
Hardware for SqueezeCenter -- Dell PowerEdge 1400 Server (company I
work for was going through some hardware upgrades and I acquired it for
$75)
Dual 1000Ghz Processors
1GB RAM
2 9GB SCSI HD's -- mirrored - OS.
2 300GB Ultra IDE HD's -- mirrored - MP3 store.
(Yes, IDE because it was what I was running in the old server. Just
slapped an ULTRA IDE PCI card in to overcome BIOS limitations.)
Software:
Windows 2000 Server -- really need to upgrade this :-)
SqueezeCenter 7.2.1 with the 7.3 JS's.

Family Room computer hardware: "Slim" FitPC
500Mhz AMD Geode processor
512MB RAM
60GB HD
Software:
Windows XP Home with IE7 running in kiosk mode

--
starfleetcommand