andyg;321066 Wrote:
> I don't really know what to tell you.  Since the app is apparently
> pulled from the App Store it's a moot point now.  Maybe someone will
> release a better one or they'll put out a fixed version.

It's back on the App Store as Nullriver "Tuner Internet Radio".

It works with other MP3 streams, but I get crackles or popping sounds
when listening to a stream from the SqueezeCenter.  It would be great
if this worked as I love iPeng and want the whole thing to work in just
my iPod Touch.

There is a jailbreak application (just called ituner I think), but I
don't want to jailbreak my ipod.

Al

--
bat400