rfrost;320768 Wrote:

> Finally, the core question hereĀ—that Tuner, the sole legit app for
> streaming on the iTouch/iPhone hiccups badly when acting as a client
> from SlimServer.

I take it that you mean Tuner is the only legit app for streaming *over
the internet*.

I am not even sure if that is correct, but there are certainly other
apps for streaming locally, which is enabling me to use my iTouch as a
portable player around my apartment.

But I would be interested to know (maybe I should start another thread
or ask elsewhere) why my iTouch disconnects its wifi connection from
time to time. Twice now, after about twenty minutes playing. I was
using the iPeng ski, which lets me make a local download of a long
program.

--
danco