Hi,
My first proper post so appologies if i'm missing the main facts but
i've come to a dead end!
I'm trying to stream to the above, i have followed the remote Streaming
guide from the wiki and lame is installed (library is all flac).  mobile
media says receiving 320k stream. but when is select a playlist or album
no sound. My server is a HP Mediasmart WHS. SqueezeCentre is on 9010.
Observations etc:-
I can access the squeezecentre using 192.168.5.254:9010/handheld from
the mobile without a problem BUT it will not let me adjust volume
(lowest setting) or change any other status.  This is also the same if
i select it from a pc and select the correct device in the top right
corner.
I have had a look at the log but not sure what i am looking for!
It seems so near yet so far?
This is all on the internal network. The next step is to stream
remoteley over the internet if anyone has some tips on what ports i
need to open and forward.
Any help wellcome.

Ps: appologies if I have posted under the wrong area.

Tony

--
Grizzly