Nonreality;360176 Wrote:
> So I'm confused, nothing odd about that though. :)  Is this a new
> version that you have submitted?  Are there any details about it?
> Other than those things it has worked like a champ. I'm using xp with
> 7.2.1 Ipeng 0.53

It's a native app as opposed to the 0.5.3 which is a web skin.
Most info so far is in this thread, I'll do a "real" announcement when
I get the approval from Apple.
Overall: The skin has a tremendous amount of functionality, much more
than any of the available native apps (and even more than the
controller), but it's sloooow.
The app, however, is FAST but it still misses support for a lot of
plugins and is generally not as complete as the skin.

danny041;360195 Wrote:
> I am so looking forward to test this as well since i really liked the UI
> in ipengs web-app but seldom used it due to the slow response rate which
> comes naturally to a web-app.  Please announce when you get the approval
> at as many places as possible so it is not getting missed out!
>
> What price will it go for?

I'll open a new thread and keep this one updated.
Price will be US$9.99, €7,99

--
pippin

---