pippin;360347 Wrote:
> OK, here's today's photo (at least for the UK and the US, here in
> Germany the day's just over...)
>
> Let's call this "by popular demand", now what do we see here...?

Heheh, very cool.  I am assuming this is for Last.fm?  When you select
the "heart" or "reject" buttons, does a window pop up saying that other
songs will be played (or not played) according to your selection?

Also, is this track paused or playing?  It appears to be paused as the
playback icon is indicated... as opposed to a pause icon if it were
playing?  Just curious...

.

|Filename: 081115_loveban.jpg                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6255|

EnochLight