scrubby;360862 Wrote:
> You are spot on; I do indeed have other devices in the house that
> require upnp in order to run. I am realizing now that my goal has
> always been to get SC to run on my Terastation NAS as I am keen on
> running as few PCs in the house as possible. I will keep my eye open
> for the upnp enhancements as they come down the pike. And I will start
> in on the heavy lifting of getting SC running on my Terastation - ugh!
> Let's see how I do on that one!!
Which Terrastation do you have?

There is already a large community of SC users running on Buffalo,
Synology and Qnap NAS boxes. Have a search for SSODS (SlimServer On
DiskStation - SlimServer being the former name from SqueezeCenter) on
these forums and the internet as a whole, there is a lot of information
on this out there.

--
funkstar