Ty Bower;361293 Wrote:
> I've looked into JP1 before. I'd love to get a universal remote to drive
> my Adcom preamp. Good luck finding an off-the-shelf universal for it,
> but I know the JP1 codeset is out there. Maybe now is the time to
> finally understand the whole thing.
>
> Back to one of my original questions - does anyone know which version
> of SlimServer will work with firmware 15? I don't want to try every one
> of them...
>
> Edit: Nevermind. It looks like 6.1.1 is the one.

You might be able to use a newer version by editing the
squeezebox2.version file to look something like

1..15 15
* 15

...that would at least put an end to the nagging, but I don't know how
well it'll work. A few times I've hacked .version to make an older
version of the server software accept a newer firmware, but I've never
tried hacking to make it accept an *older* firmware.

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
AllQuiet BlankSaver ContextMenu FuzzyTime
KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock