MrC Wrote:
> I don't think I'd want my works' admins snooping my traffic.

For general SSH traffic, sure, it's advantage is that it's snoop proof.
But if my work policy said "no streaming music" then I ain't gonna do
it, even if I can find a way through the firewall. There are plenty of
ways they could deduce what you are doing if they wanted to, and
instant dismissal is not worth the convenience. I know if I was an
admin and I saw a ton of SSH traffic through the firewall (and it is
detectable) I'd sure as hell take a closer look.

--
radish