I've been setting up my learning remote for various things, and I got
around to the task of having a marco automatically start up my SB3 and
other stereo equipment each morning to my desired 'net station. I've
already had the SB3 remote "learned" into mine for quite some time, so
that's no problem.

The problem is that if the SB3 is used during the day, the LEFT and
DOWN pre-programmed sequence in my macro may not work because it is
expecting all menu selection lists to be "clean" - that is, not in any
"last used" position. Is there a way to clear all menu lists so that
when I scroll into them they all start at Position 1?

--
tonyptony