cak;362928 Wrote:
> OK thanks - I'll give that a try... though I would have thought that the
> bridging doesn't reuse the MAC address (that's why it's a bridge), so it
> doesn't look like "the same place" ...

The frame comes from the bridge, because that's the device which is
actually connected to the switch or AP, and it has to be that way so
the server knows where to send the response. The DHCP spec has a way of
dealing with that (the server should use the MAC from a field inside the
message, not where the message appears to be coming from) but I've seen
servers get confused by that and do it wrong. Google "dhcp wireless
bridge" and you'll see a bunch of posts about it with various routers.

--
radish