vrobin;362363 Wrote:
> I'll try with this setting but I think it will be ok (I just fear I
> won't be able to read it in the middle of the night). I didn't
> understand your explanation about setting the hour and date separately.
> To me, the apparition of the date is only relative to the font type (i
> mean that with some font size the date is present, with other, it
> isn't).

Yes, you're right - if you set a small enough font it won't display the
date even if you set a date in the formatting section.

And yes, the High font is very small.  I could use it because it was
right beside the pillow, but if I was on the far side of the bed I had
a hard time seeing it...

--
Mark Lanctot

Current: SB2, Transporter, Boom (PQP3 - late beta)
Stored: Boom (PQP1 - early beta), SBC (beta - no battery)
Sold: SB3, Duet