vrobin wrote:
lanierb;362380 Wrote:
For the SB3 in my bedroom I just have the display turn off when it's not
playing music.  That will solve your problem.

Thanks for the hint, I already did this. The problem is that when the
display is turned off... I can't read the time on the SB3 in the middle
of the night :).

Yeah, I know that problem. I bought a cheap green Ikea alarm clock with big LCD digits (which helps cause I'm -4). It has a big button on top which lights the LCD for about 5 seconds. I don't use the alarm function; that's what the SB3 is for.

Regards,
Peter