Hi Pippin,

Great app! A major step forward compared to the plugin version!

So far there is only issue I found, and it is the same one as the one I
reported here:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=321691#post321691. When
I use my soundbridge tuned to slimserver, the skip function does not
work. You don't need a soundbridge to reproduce this, if in you open a
slimserver stream in itunes and try to control that player with ipeng,
the same problem shows.

cakes

--
cakes

Server : Squeezecentre 7.1 on Windows XP-SP2 on P4-2.8
Plugins: biography - itunesupdate - squeezescrobbler - trackstat
Control: iPeng 0.5.2
Players: Hauppauge Mediamvp (mclient 2.2 on mvpmc) (2x) - Pinnacle
Soundbridge Homemusic